2010年4月1日 星期四

很喜歡的一首歌

I fell the wind blow in this place
There I see the stars beyond this window pane
shining so bright, here in this night
Here I feel a sense of love
Deep in my heart I cry for you
Every tear that falls feels like a wound
the stars in the skies gently shines
Taking away my pain
I hear a voice gently saying
don't be afraid
I feel a warmth come over me
As I sleep in their embrace
And even though I do not have the strength to go on
Even though I try to hold on
This love will never ever be meant for me
But I'll keep on smiling..
Even though my dreams wont come true
I'll remeber every moment with you
Like the stars that shine forever
I'll treasure my love
For you

《byul》 -english ver.
from: 200 pound beauty OST

3 comments:

2010年4月1日 上午8:03  

i like tis song too! ((shake hand))

2010年4月3日 上午8:50  

do u have the movie??

黑猫 2010年4月15日 下午4:20  

thanks for ur comment,
gambateh in ur exam too!
hehe

人因梦想而伟大。人因观念而富有。人因定位而超越。人因选择而精彩。人因远见而杰出。人因环境而成功。 ~共勉之~ more abt me

Followers

recent comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

fun talk


ShoutMix chat widget

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.